If the thought of working out in public sounds like too much for you, you’re not alone.
The good news: the gym is not the only place to get fit – you can get your body moving right in the comfort of your home!
Not sure where and how to start?
Feel Fabulous member and certified trainer Angela is here to help you make those first steps in the right direction… and the best part? You don’t need to leave your home or buy fancy equipment. Simply use your bodyweight as resistance or use exercise bands, if you have them.
If you’ve never used bands before, don’t worry – Angela will demonstrate how to safely use them and provides suggestions on the best type of band for each exercise.
Let’s get going!
- Therapy Bands – 4.9 ft long and non-latex; includes a chart with diagrams of exercises
- Monster Cord – includes a paper workout chart and downloadable pdf ebooks
- Exercise Resistance Loops – includes an instruction guide
- Exercise Tubing with Foam Handles – includes an exercise chart and a door anchor, for those who are shorter to moderate height
- Exercise Tubing – ideal if you’re taller; includes a door anchor, 2 ankle straps, and an instruction booklet
- Wide Squats – Tubing with clip-on handles if you’re taller; for shorter, use attached handles
Seated Pulley Row – Monster Cord
- Squats – Monster Cord
Standing Chest Press/Incline Chest Press – Theraband aka Dynaband
- Deadlifts – Tubing with attached handles
Shoulder Press aka Military Press – Tubing with clip-on handles if you’re taller; for shorter, use attached handles
- Tricep Kickback – Exercise Loop
Bicep Curls – Tubing with clip-on handles if you’re taller; for shorter, use the ones with attached handles
Start Feeling Fabulous Today!
No matter your age or how long you’ve struggled with your weight, you deserve to feel fabulous! Join us for $1 and see if Feel Fabulous is the tribe for you. Click here for more details on what you get when you sign up!